This is a list of all the things I learned from my first day of teaching kindergarten.
- 5 year olds do not know the difference between hot and cold lunch.
- The longest we lasted on an activity was about 8 minutes.
- They love everything until they are tired.
- I loved them more and more as the day went on. We already feel like a family.
- They all want to learn so much.
- They surprised me so much with their prior knowledge.
- Their energy level seemed inhuman at times.
- I am lucky to have been given this opportunity and I made the right decision.
- Kids say funny things.